How it Works
We Make It Simple and Easy
Complete Our Online Authorisation Form
This authorises us to review your taxes, and takes less than a minute to complete.
We Then Review Your Taxes
Once we have your authorisation, we review your tax
details on the Revenue's online system.
We Advise You Of Your Result
We aim to confirm your rebate within 7 working days, and as soon as Revenue confirm that a rebate is due…
we'll TEXT you the good news.
We Send You Your Rebate
Within a few days we'll send your rebate
directly to you less our fees.
Send Me The Form
Sign and return
the authorisation form.
Thank you. Please Check your email.
Or text your name & address to
087 9040472 & we'll post you the form.
“Thank you so much for sorting my tax rebate… I will tell all my other friends...”
- Leena, Nurse, Dublin 12
WHO DO WE HELP?
We have helped over 70,000 PAYE workers claim an average tax refund of €1,100
Anyone who believes they may be owed tax refunds from any one of the last 4 years and needs help claiming
them. From nurses to factory workers, we have helped PAYE workers in the public and private sectors claim
an average tax refund of €1,100.
You can claim tax back for the previous four years. Get started today. Simply request the Agent
Authorisation Form above. Sign and post it to us on the address shown.
What do we check?
We deal with PAYE tax and USC checks for rebates only. Here is a list of typical tax credits/reliefs and also
the ones you may not realise you could claim.
WHAT CAN BE CLAIMED?
- Mortgage Interest Relief
- Medical expenses
- Non-routine dental expenses
- Rent relief
- Home Renovation Incentive Scheme
- Redundancy payments
- Married persons
- Age Tax credit
- Single Parent Family
- Medical insurance
- Tax rebate for Tuition fees
- Dependent Relative
- Home Carer’s
- Incapacitated Child
- Incapacitated Individual
- Flat rate expenses
- Guide dog allowance
- Return to Work Credit
Universal Social Charge:
- The Universal Social Charge was introduced in 2011.
- Universal Social Charge (USC) is deducted at source by employers or paid directly by the self-employed. You can claim back over 4 years if you have overpaid USC.
- Irish Tax Rebates can review both your PAYE and USC tax payments to ensure that you have not overpaid these taxes.
- Our team of experts will happily claim any potential overpayments of tax through reviewing and calculating your taxes.
- Irish Tax Rebates will endeavor to obtain the maximum rebate that you are entitled to receive.
About Irish Tax Rebates
Irish Tax Rebates has specialised in generating tax refunds for a mixture of clients over the last twenty years.
Even if you are not due a refund at present we can advise you on tax breaks that may result in a refund in the future.