Irish Tax Rebates is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that the information you provide will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Irish Tax Rebates may change this policy from time to time in which case we will send you a revised statement (and/or we will update the privacy statement on our website (www.irishtaxrebates.ie). You should you read the revised policy to ensure that you are happy with the changes.
This policy is effective from 1st January 2012.
What data do we collect from you?
In order to pursue a request to investigate potential tax rebates on your behalf we may collect the following information from you:
- Contact information such as name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone/mobile telephone number
- All information pertinent to completing a tax return on your behalf
- Social Security Number
- Demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What do we do with the information we collect?
We require the information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular to:
- Administer your account
- Provide the services you requested
- Send you marketing communications
- From time to time we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us with personal information about others, or if other parties provide us with your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in ways as set out in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as conducting market studies and offering customer services. These companies are authorised to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information;
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a request by a government agency.
- In the event that Irish Tax Rebates is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or part of its assets, you will be notified in writing (letter/e-mail) of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any relevant choices you may have in respect of your personal information.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Updating or Correcting Your Personal Information
If you wish to review or change/update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, please contact us directly at: e-mail address: email@example.com or by telephone at: 087-9040472.
Note: It is important that you advise us of any changes to your personal information so that your account information is always correct.
(1)Irish Tax Rebates is a trading name of MB Tax Refunds Limited.