Irish Tax Rebates Terms & Conditions
1. Irish Tax Rebates (irishtaxrebates.ie) is a trading name for the services of MB Tax Refunds Ltd.
2. Irish Tax Rebates guarantees that it will use its best endeavours to claim any due rebate of income tax for people who have worked in Ireland, and who avail of its services.
3. Irish Tax Rebates will claim the maximum refund amount possible based on the information and documentation provided by its customers and subject to the legal entitlements and obligations of the customer within the prevailing tax laws of Ireland.
4. Where there is a change to the applicable tax laws or in the interpretation or implementation of the rules and laws by the tax authorities in Ireland, Irish Tax Rebates will meet its undertaking to claim the refund to the degree allowed by the law, interpretation and implementation by the tax authorities. The decision of the exact value of any rebate due or amount owed is the decision of the relevant tax authorities (Revenue Commissioners of Ireland).
5. Depending on the authorisation given by the customer, any tax rebate due to the customer: may be sent by the relevant tax authority (Revenue Commissioners of Ireland) directly to the customer at the address provided to the tax authorities or by electronic transfer directly to the customer’s bank account: or may be transferred by the relevant tax authority directly to Irish Tax Rebates by electronic funds transfer to our bank account. In this case Irish Tax Rebates will refund the customer the rebate less the fee plus vat due to Irish Tax Rebates, by cheque sent to the address provided to Irish Tax Rebates or electronic transfer directly to the customer’s bank account.
6. Irish Tax Rebates is not responsible for the rebate of tax where;
I. the customer has provided information which is false, inaccurate, incorrect, insufficient or misleading in any way;
II. the customer has already received a tax rebate, for the period in question;
III. the customer has already applied for a tax rebate, either directly or through another person, natural or legal;
IV. the customer owes money to the tax authority;
V. the tax authority has different information on its system to that provided by the customer;
VI. the tax authority information leads to a decision that the customer is not due a refund.
7. When the customer signs the tax agent authorisation form permitting Irish Tax Rebates to represent them with the tax authorities and to claim his/her rebates, he/she is agreeing to pay the fee to Irish Tax Rebates for organising any rebate due.
I. the fee is based on 7% of the rebate amount (plus vat) for each rebate received by the customer for PAYE rebates. A minimum charge of €23.00 is payable on each rebate attributable to individual clients.
II. Irish Tax Rebates will issue an invoice directly to the customer on receipt of notification from the tax authorities that the rebate has been sent directly to the customer.
III. the fee is due to Irish Tax Rebates upon receipt of the rebate from the tax authorities.
IV. Irish Tax Rebates charge a once-off flat fee of €50 for processing any claims under the Home Renovation Incentive (HRI).
V. clients requesting a Tax Clearance Certificate will be charged €25.
VI. additional charges may apply for example where a payment needs to be reissued, or for a bank transfer to a non-EU bank account. Full details of any additional costs will be advised at the time, and are available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
VII. Irish Tax Rebates fees are subject to change and will be announced on the Irish Tax Rebates website 30 days in advance of the new effective date.
8. In circumstances when it is agreed that an Irish Tax Rebates client has requested a review directly from the Revenue Commissioners and failed to remove Irish Tax Rebates bank account details from their profile, a €10.00 administrative charge will be deducted by Irish Tax Rebates for each rebate processed.
9. Once authorised and registered as your tax agent with the relevant tax authority (Revenue Commissioners of Ireland), all correspondence regarding your tax application must be handled directly by Irish Tax Rebates. any measure taken by you, the customer, to make direct contact with the tax office without first consulting with Irish Tax Rebates, could jeopardise the rebate due to you and will absolve Irish Tax Rebates of any responsibility or accountability for the outcome of the rebate claim.
10. You, the customer, may at any time, revoke your authorisation to Irish Tax Rebates to act as your tax agent by emailing email@example.com.
11. Irish Tax Rebates will automatically review the customer’s taxes each year for potential rebates, unless specifically requested by the customer, in writing, not to continue with this service.
12. All correspondence to the customer will be sent to the postal address or e-mail address provided by the customer on the tax agent authorisation form. Customers should check their mail/e-mail regularly for correspondence from Irish Tax Rebates or the Revenue Commissioners of Ireland.
13. Irish Tax Rebates does not issue estimates of rebates due. all rebate amounts are agreed with Revenue prior to confirmation with customers.
14. Irish Tax Rebates will advise current customers of all new refunds that they may be entitled to as and when information becomes available from the relevant tax authorities.
15. From time to time Irish Tax Rebates may amend or add to these terms and conditions should the need arise. Such changes will be posted on the Irish Tax Rebates web-site under “terms and conditions” and customers are advised to check the website regularly to receive these updates.
16. The submission of an authorisation form to Irish Tax Rebates by web, post, hand, fax, or e-mail constitutes agreement to these terms and conditions, including amendments thereto, by the customer.
18. Should the customer at any time like to query the quality of service delivered by Irish Tax Rebates, he/she is invited to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will guarantee that the e-mail is responded to within 72 hours.