emigrants tax back

Moved away from Ireland? You may be due a tax rebate

If you were employed and paying tax in Ireland over the last 4 years, you may be entitled to tax back. As certified tax agents, we’ve helped clients who have moved from Ireland to countries such as the UK, Australia, Canada (and many more!) to claim a significant rebate. In fact, our average rebate in 2018 was €1,057.

To apply for your tax rebate, simply complete our registration form and our tax specialists will start working on getting you the largest possible tax rebate.

tax agent

Our 60 Second Registration Form

Please enter your first name.
Please enter your last name
{{errors.first('email') }}
Please add your phone number.
Date of birth (e.g: 05/12/1976)
Please add your date of birth in the format dd/mm/yyyy
This field is required
{{errors.first('pps_number') }}
This field is required
This field is required
This field is required
Please select a valid marital status
Draw Signature or Type In Signature
{{errors.first('signature') }}
Please draw your signature using your mouse or finger, or alternatively click on 'type in signature' and type it in directly.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
By Clicking Agree & Sign, I confirm that this signature will be the electronic representation of my signature for all purposes, when I or my agent use them on documents including legally binding contracts, just the same as a pen and paper signature.
What We Check

A Comprehensive Review

We’ll complete a full and thorough review of your taxes, leaving no stone unturned in our efforts to secure your tax rebate. We can review up to 4 years of taxes for you to help get your tax back.

Tax Relief Review

You may be eligible for one or more of the following tax reliefs. We check them all on your behalf. Request your check now; complete our 60-second online form.

  • Mortgage Interest Relief
  • Medical Expenses
  • Non-routine Dental Expenses
  • Rent Relief
  • Home Renovation Incentive Schemes
  • Redundancy Payments

Tax Credit Review

We ensure you’re getting all the Tax Credits you’re due. Request your check now, complete our 60-second online form.

  • Single/Married/Civil Partner Credits
  • Widow/Widowers Credits
  • Employee Credits
  • Earned Income Credit
  • Single Parent Family Credit
  • Incapacitated Child Credit
  • Blind Tax Credit
  • Age Tax Credit
  • Dependent Relative Credit
  • Home Carer Credit
  • Medical Insurance
  • Tax Rebate for Tuition Fees
  • Incapacitated Individual
  • Flat Rate Expenses
  • Guide Dog Allowance
  • Return to Work Credit

Universal Social Charge Review

Introduced in 2011, the Universal Social Charge (USC) is deducted at source by employers or paid directly by the self-employed. So you might have overpaid USC without even knowing it. We’ll check back through 4 years of USC to see if you’re due a tax rebate. Request your check now, complete our 60-second online form.